Skip to content
Dangerous Liaisons: is every person doing it online?
- Up to one-in-three individuals are dating online
- Individuals move to online dating sites for a number of reasons – 48% do so for enjoyable, although some search for more relationships that are meaningful one-in-ten are merely hunting for intercourse (13%)
- People share information with others too effortlessly if they are dating online, with 25 % (25%) admitting they share their full title publicly on their dating profile. One-in-ten have actually shared their property target, as well as the exact same quantity have actually provided naked pictures of on their own in this manner, exposing them to risk
- Despite the fact that lying the most hated aspects of online dating sites, 57% of online daters lie to one another, faking a selection of characteristics such as for example their names, marital status, location and appearance
- Individuals are worried with regards to their security if they date online, with a few associated with the primary issues involving concerns about IT safety – for example, 63% are worried in regards to the unit they normally use for internet dating becoming contaminated and 61% are involved about their information being taken or released through the dating application or solution itself
- These concerns are well-founded – 55% have experienced some type of problem or threat while dating online. Continue reading Dangerous Liaisons: is every person doing it online?